Thursday, August 28, 2008

Intro

I've been itching to start a blog about my (sometimes mis-) adventures in parenting, but the actual duty has kept me busy these past eight months. While I've managed to occasionally post on my green living blog and, more recently, on the OC Metblog, I can't shake off the feeling of wanting to find a new home for this new stage in my life.

Welcome to (Over) Caffeinated Mama! (I couldn't think of a better title, but it fits anyway. I love coffee and tea.)

So on this blog I will be posting about parenting-related things. Diapers, play dates, interesting things I catch the baby trying to eat, etc. I'm a bit of a tree-hugger, so I might occasionally rant about how many disposable diapers end up in landfills. I can get angry, and I can get political, but most of the time, I try to go with the flow.

Because honestly, when I'm running on three or four hours of sleep, sometimes my brain will just refuse to make sense of anything other than the words to The Wheels on the Bus or Old MacDonald.

No comments: